• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone seen A Perfect Circle in concert?

Oh hell yeah man! :) Ive seen APC live twice, and am seeing them again in a month or so.

Several years back, touring the Mer De Noms album, Maynard played the whole set with his back to the audience, while the band "rocked out"... for the encore, he turned around.. face and arms painted black...

It was pretty cool, weird, but they kick ass live! :)

bgcntry72 said:
Got pics?
Hasta.

drum-circle.jpg

Perfect dirty hippie drum circle.

Are you a TOOL fan? (Alright go ahead and start tearing apart that question)

If you are familiar they are a tamed version. I've seen them twice (Denver and Atlanta) and both shows were fantastic. Perfect Circle and Tool both benefit from Maynard James' songwriting and signing ability and I think you'll find that Perfect Circle manages to put them selves in the same category that Tool has been in, a band that can't be categorized. I think most people think of jam bands and they think of Widespread Panic or Phish. Don't get me wrong I love Widespread being a Athens, GA boy but TOOL and to a lesser extent A Perfect Circle are some of the best Jam bands out there. .02

APC is quite good live. If you saw them for Mer De Noms you are going to see an almost completely different band. I've seend them 4 or 5 times but won't be making it this Friday unfortuanetly.

Not to change the subject, LRRH, are you coming to the big shin dig this weekend? Seen ya on the boards but havenever met you.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program...

jeez scott.....sometimes I don't know about you....

what a dummy you are....

flowers is up in that tree talking to a toucan.....

you can't see them?

Back