• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Running 32"s or 33"s BFG AT's

silverslk said:
Originally Posted by EliasJ123
You're the dope, man.

LOL... Seriously.. cool.. Brendan's right down the street from me.. and I am scared of real mexicans.

E
Fixed it for you

May put me out of the running then as I am married to a real Mexican.

E said:
Sweet.. I didn't know that.. I should have asked at the M&G.. How's your weekend looking??

E

You can give me a call Saturday Morning 562-397-3087
My Mom just went into the Hosptial last night and it is not looking very good, but I should be home in the morning on Saturday.

Brendan_91XJ said:
You can give me a call Saturday Morning 562-397-3087
My Mom just went into the Hosptial last night and it is not looking very good, but I should be home in the morning on Saturday.

Sorry to hear about you mom, Brendan.

No need to give me a test ride. You have more important things to attend to.

Plus, I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow..

E

E-
Sorry, I never looked back on this thread. Did you find an XJ to test drive?

My XJ is actually my kids car so it might be difficult to coordinate.

For an street tire that does really good off road, I am not sure you can beat the BFG AT's. Get em somewhere that offers road hazard protection and your set.

Let me know if you need more info.

88trailcrawler said:
E-
Sorry, I never looked back on this thread. Did you find an XJ to test drive?

My XJ is actually my kids car so it might be difficult to coordinate.

For an street tire that does really good off road, I am not sure you can beat the BFG AT's. Get em somewhere that offers road hazard protection and your set.

Let me know if you need more info.

I haven't yet... but there are a couple of guys REAL close to me who has 32/33 AT's.. Shaggy4x & Brendan..

I'll probably do a test drive in a day or two..

Thanks,
E

EliasJ123 said:
I haven't yet... but there are a couple of guys REAL close to me who has 32/33 AT's.. Shaggy4x & Brendan..

I'll probably do a test drive in a day or two..

Thanks,
E

I ment to PM you earlier today to see if you wanted to come by... If you want to swing by tomorrow I should be home in the evening.

Back