• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone ready for snow yet???

Icemans

NAXJA Forum User
After summer is over and everything starts to settle down I start dreaming about snow wheeling. It is deffenetly my favorite time of year. I alway's go looking for snow wheeling videos. Found this one a long time ago of kfinny doing his thing in the snow. Can't wait until this year. All the reports Ive read say's its going to be a good Dec and Jan, but with the way the weather is right now its hard to believe. Enjoy his video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping we get some early mountain snow. Thanksgiving run with snow would be awesome!

I'm so ready!!

Iv been looking at this pic for like the last 20days.... Every day.
b3f5cdc6.jpg

Just thinking of that dry, cold, white stuff

Last edited:
my farmers almanac is predicting the first snow the week of Thanksgiving. Then heavy mountain snow over the following weekend. After that they don't talk about snow until February. I hope we have more snow then that.

my farmers almanac is predicting the first snow the week of Thanksgiving. Then heavy mountain snow over the following weekend. After that they don't talk about snow until February. I hope we have more snow then that.

Are the Farmers Almanacs every right?

I can only pray for more snow than last year (minus the ice). I loved my 10 inches in 24 hours, but it could have stayed an extra week. I miss Utah.

Back