• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone near Chula Vista?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
I need to pick something up from a yard down there. They pull (4 car coil springs) so no need for tools or anything. Hoping to get trained to OC but if not, I'll drive down saturday and pick the stuff up myself (and hit santanas mexican food!!! and Wings and Things. hahaha).

hellbent is down that way, maybe try sending him a PM? his sister lives on the north side of the OC i believe maybe he can help you out.

Mr. Overkill is close to there.

Hellbent's in Ramona, I thought...I think his gf lives near me in Tierrasanta, about 20 mi north of Chula. Overkill lives 15 miles east of me, so 30-ish miles NE of Chula.

Where's the yard, and what are their hours? I work in North San Diego til 3pm, but could theoretically swing down there after work. And then bring the stuff to Goatfest...? I was just in OC last night, too... sigh.

Let me know, Andy.
six19 six54 nine758

Troy is there often since his dad lives there.

This is the place. I can paypal the cash $100 if you think you can swing by. I won't make Goatfest but I would guess someone from near me would be there.

Advance Auto Wrecking
777C Energy Way
Chula Vista CA 91911
(619) 216-6012 M-F 8-5, Sat 8-3.

Back