• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone make posts while at work?

riverfever said:
Ha...I WISH I could tell my students to read Chapter 14. I haven't seen too many second grade books that have 14 chapters.

There are times when I need a big mental time out and I'll surf the net while shopping for big, long, sharp knives and bright, shiney axes and body bags...yeah. I can't ever comprehend what I'm reading though. It's really just the act of doing something else while I plot stab : chop : stab : chop. I like to whistle while I'm doing that too or at least rock back and forth in my creaky chair.

I know a few teachers. I know what goes on in their heads :D

I don't know what you're talking about. :shhh:

riverfever said:
I don't know what you're talking about. :shhh:

riiiight :wink_wink: :nudge_nudge:

I'm always on NAXJA @ work @ home @ school if I'm not on NAXJA I'm drivng sleeping or have a female companion with me(even then sometimes I'm on NAXJA ).

XJ Dreamin' said:
I know a few teachers. I know what goes on in their heads :D

My mom was my high-school english teacher.
She knew all of my other teachers.
That sucked!

Other kids kept asking me to swipe her answer keys - I knew better than that.

i do some of mine at school. mostly at home though. they stuck my in the library with about 25 computers. i find ways to avoid the teachers.

they seem to have something against youtube.com too....

i cant see why.

Back