• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know how to repair a PDC??

solomon7

NAXJA Forum User
I have a dead terminal for a fuse which is denying my aux fan's operation.
Anyone have any experience with repairing the terminal in these things?
It'a a 96 fwiw, with a pre 96 style PDC.
I would gladly pay or trade whatever for the help as I know nothing about electrical.

It appears all I need done is a new wire installe between fuse 15's output, and the cooling fan relay's input in the PDC. So take apart PDC w/o braking retainers hopefully then basic wire repair.

My soldering skills are garbage as are my splice skills. I need practice but NOT on my only car and DD.

Anyone game for a half hour wire r an r ????

Got $, alcohol, or other stuff to trade if wanted ;).

I NEED this fixed asap. Anyone????

Its not a hard job. And when pulling it apart you will most likely find more wrong.
I could do it but I'm a ways away from you

If someone closer doesn't chime in I may just consider trying to drive up there!
Everything else functions perfectly, so it should be just a 3-5" section of wire from on spot to another in the PC.

So apparently I don't know WTH I'm doing. I'm trying to read the FSM's wiring diagrams, and can't make heas or tails of how the relay's circuit is layed out or what to test.

Is anyone who knows electrical free sometime next week to help me diagnose this? I'd gladly compensate ya for your time!
No aux fan with A/C, efrost or when over 218.
fuse keeps blowing.

Back