• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone interested in starting up a Chicago club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beezil said:
goddamn man, get a hold of yourself!

have a drink, get laid.
Shut up, you raving lunatic.

Just to bring back last week's e-drama, I'd like to register a formal complaint about the foul language in this thread and how the rules are not being enforced. :rattle:

ChicagoStyleXJ said:
I've pm-ed rev a few times asking for it to be deleted.

if you had half-a-clue you would know lawncher was joking.

do yourself a favor and secure yourself into a read-only mode until you can pick-up on the group dynamic here....

you are so lost.

You're pokin this guy with a stick? cwazy wabbit..........
AUT_4535.JPG

ChicagoStyleXJ said:
VP engineering or not, Kid4lyf doesn't seem all that intelligent, he just kind of reads things as he sees them and posts a quick, ignorant response. There's no reasoning with him. I feel like a 1st grade special ed teacher trying to get this guy to understand simple fucking English.

AND LET ME REMIND YOU personal threats - internet or not, that's not fucking cool. If you're going to be an asshole that's fine with me, leave the prsonal threats out of it. It's uncalled for. GROW A FUCKING PAIR, IT'S THE INTERNET! God forbid I ever show up to something and that lunatic is there with a gun or something. Northwest Indiana isn't exactly known for a low crime rate.

Gene pool fodder. You've been had. Don't go away mad, just go away.

Man, you guys are meanies. Surely to goodness there's a mudhole this kid can legally go wheel in somewhere in Chicago. Come on ... help him out.

Ironic, this post started out about forming a 4WD club ... on NAXJA. I think the college kid should forget about learning about "group dynamics" ...

I also "resemble" the part about us Hoosier Hicks not having very many teeth. Just spent all my wheelin' money to have two teeth pulled! :bawl:

Les

Thread locked.....but not deleted as ChicagoStyleXJ wanted. Once you start a thread here it is all out for everyone to see.

This thread also serves to show those that ask "Where is the line", This thread crossed the line.

To ChicagoStyleXJ, I recommend you do as advised in this thread.

To those that I have edited posts here, PM's are coming soon.

Rev

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back