• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone interested in a b-day that won't be forgotten?

man i wish i could bring my jeep down, I would love to make a kids birthday day be that much better. I know when my nephew comes over he always asks to go for a ride in my jeep

Ok, I got a little more info. First, thanks to everyone who showed interest. He says he's only got actual parking for 3 vehicles, but there is room for more at the end of the street (it's a dead end with a wall at the end.

the date is going to be Sunday October 16th @ 2pm. I'll drive by the location and scope it out later today, I was hoping he would be having it in a park or something but I guess not :dunno: There will be food, and he has a little money to split between those that want it for showing up if thats what it takes to get you there.

So far I have Dean, Ted, and Andy in for showing up (if the date works for you guys). John you said free food was enough for you, does that mean you're coming up? Please shoot me a PM if you are coming for sure and I'll give you the address.

Grimm, I don't need anything. I can even feed myself. haha

If something came up, hell, you could take it for me if you wanted to. Give me a call tomorrow or over the weekend and we'll chat.

Back