• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in the Chapter Have Graphics Skills or Know Someone Who Does?

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
So as a part of the "revamp" of ColoradoFest, I'd like to get a flyer made that can be posted around various forums, Facebook pages, and so on. Not only is it there to entice new people, I'd like it to be something that sponsoring vendors can have their name on.

Something like this is what I'd like us to have:

2i93v2b.jpg

I figured it would have:
1.) XJ (obviously) as the main shot
2.) Chapter logo somewhere on it
3.) Dates and Location
4.) Room for sponsors to be added as we go (which gives good reasons to "repost" it or "bump" it from time to time).

So, does anyone have the ability to do this, or know someone that would?

Creating something like this I think would be pivotal in getting more attendance, more sponsors, etc.

Damn! I actually go out to the shop for a few hours and come back to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having worked in sales/marketing/market research, I have to say that Justin is on the right track. He wants to tell the world that the greatest XJ community is right here on NAXJA, right here in Colorado!

Having worked in sales/marketing/market research, I have to ask:
Do you represent the club/chapter?
How do you represent the club/chapter?
Why do you refer others to this club/chapter?

We can start a touchy-feely thread, but I have one more day of that "work" thing to get through before I can play.

Back