• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone in st.louis,mo

ill go on the 7th just let me know
What area are you from ? I'm in St.Peters and we all meet at the 66 gas station on muegge and old 94 and leave at 7 am.WE take 364 to 270 to 55 to 67. you can meet us at the gas station or anywhere on the way we are on channel 4 on the cb

I'm from STL also.. ofallon now.

99 w/ 6" RE long arm and alot more money thrown at it over the last 9 years

Thanks, Still have quite a bit to finish.

Cage around the front, X the cage in the rear, new engine and hydraulic assist steering

plus a long list of little stuff, not to mention the junk Ill break in the next couple months

yes we are going sunday and will be leaveing from the 66 gas station at old 94 and muegge at 7;30 we will be on channel 4 on the cb.I will be in a f350 crewcab flatbed pulling a green yj. you can pm me a phone # if you want.or meet us there we usally leave on time so let me know what your plans are and details on what you will be in .We will most likely be doing mild to hard trails

Back