• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in Denver Metro with a Welder?

Starboard M

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Looking for help to weld two small patches in an XJ floor board this week. Im in Denver, I will drive should I need to. Wed night will be tight but I can do it, otherwise Thurs or Friday late afternoon/ night works.

Patches are cut out, and area is clean, would be about 12" of total weld. Its two small patches, and not an entire floor board! 220 or 110 mig, tig or flux is fine, doesnt have to be pretty.

I can pay in cash, beer or both. :cheers:

So, are you looking for a welder to use yourself? Or do you need someone with a welder to do the welding?

If you can be more specific on times Thurs or Fri, I can likely help out if you need me to weld. Just can't be too late in the evening, I don't have garage space, it'd be done in the driveway.

I'm up north in Loveland if you don't mind traveling that far. I am off work Friday through Sunday.

Sorry for not being clear, I am looking for someone who has a welder I can use. If they want to do the welding, that is fine, or I can use it as I do know how. I just do not have the ability to weld at my house which is why I ask.

I get off work at 4pm, so any time after that would work. Yella, I will shoot you a PM.

Old Man, thanks for the offer, that is a bit far, but I will do it if I cant do it more local.

Tonight I decided to take the front passenger seat out and pull the carpet further out of the way to aid in welding, and I found.......

More rust.:bawl:

As much as Id love to just patch things up, its to the point where a new floor board will be better and easier.

Good news is it looks like there are lots of options for getting new ones, and they arnt overly expensive. Now I get to figure out which are the best option.

Thanks for everyones offer to help, really wish I could have actually used it.

Back