• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone hittin trails?

gotboost

NAXJA Forum User
so anyone been going anywhere lately? or we all too busy parting out your jeeps? come on I want to hit some trails already ladies.

My crapcan is too haggard to make it that far, and too haggard to go anywhere local without getting an inspection ticket :(

Gotta do something about that.

lol alrighty then. atleast yall make up the lack of enthusiasm with posts. gotta count for something right? lol

I'm building mine up now to get ready for this summer.

ok. im heading to rausch this weekend with another site. I don't think they will mind but if someone wants to meet me there shoot me a pm.

so anyone been going anywhere lately? or we all too busy parting out your jeeps? come on I want to hit some trails already ladies.

hah you know when ill be up there for the club comp.....

I try to go and hit local stuff , but it's never anything major..
Definetly going attempt to make a decent trail in the woods behind the new house though.

Oh man i already have the plans made. Hmmmm im gonna keep checkin the weather and if it looks bad ill let you know. How many people you goin with?

Back