• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have pics on new RE tri-link set up

RER78

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone got any pics of the Rubicon Express tri-link set up and are there any issues with it ?

On an XJ??That kit is for the rear of a TJ(coil springs)!

Last edited:
That's ok it is for my ZJ and just about to swap out the RE 4.5" kit it already has for TJ 7.5". I already have the 7.5" coils and currently fabricating the front long-arms to fit the narrowed D44hp the rear is next. This would make things a bit easier but i haven't seen it yet and Rubicon ain't got pics. And I just may put the RE 4.5" kit into my XJ with custom 2.5" spacers and do a rear coil conversion.

Check out Nth Degree,they prototyped a set-up for my buddy's TJ and they are supposed to put it in production,it really looks and functions good.

i just came across that one to a few days ago looks sweet. I'm a journeyman welder by trade so fabrication is my specialty and i do the odd job for a local offroad shop where i live but anything that is quality and premade really helps sometimes with limited time. New ideas are always a good thing thanx.

Back