• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have a 31x10.5r15 bfg at?

89jeepxjw

NAXJA Forum User
I am in desperate need of a spare,dont care how much tread really just need something to get me home ok in needed. Im in the greeley area so pm if ya have anything. Thanks guys!

how desperate are you? Like your rig is on teh side of teh road? :D

I have a 31/1050 mickey id be willing to sell at a low price, HOWEVER, I would need to locate a 33" spare 1st...

Not too desperate just not to sure about a tire that is on my rig (has a decent sized gash in the tread that i feel could lead to trouble on the trail). GregW-What kind of case should i pick up for ya? lol and hjeepxj-I have a 33x12.5 bfg mud terrain with about 30% tread id be willing to give away to you PM me if intersested.

89jeepxjw said:
Not too desperate just not to sure about a tire that is on my rig (has a decent sized gash in the tread that i feel could lead to trouble on the trail). GregW-What kind of case should i pick up for ya? lol and hjeepxj-I have a 33x12.5 bfg mud terrain with about 30% tread id be willing to give away to you PM me if intersested.

Doesnt matter we drink about anything. Easy street would be nice

Greg

Back