• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone from...

I am in St louis and I am alwost where I want to be ( for now ) in Modding my jeep, so I amm interested in any activities going on anywhere near me. Let me know.

This is a long shot, but any of you guys around me (Virden) have any black steel rims for sale? 15x7 or 15x8, doesn't matter, but I'd like to find some with a 4.5" BS. I'm getting new tires, 30x9.5, and I would go through the tire place to get rims, but they're charging alot for these black rims, which I don't want to pay....

I found Neal Tire in Springfield which will set me up with a set of Pro Comp M/T's in 30x9.5 for $415 installed, seems like a good price, and this will see light trails and mud, but I hate my stock rims, honeycombs I guess, blah, anyway, if anyone has any black rims for sale, or any rims, let me know either through PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks

Back