• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone find my cell phone??

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Had a fantastic time in Moab. It was great to meet you all. The only ****er is that I lost my cell phone. It flew out of the Jeep somewhere on Hell's Revenge on Wednesday.

J/K...I know it's long gone. Already got a replacement. But now I have no numbers on my phone list. At least it's in a happy place.

Last edited:
xjohnnyc said:
Had a fantastic time in Moab. It was great to meet you all. The only ****er is that I lost my cell phone. It flew out of the Jeep somewhere on Hell's Revenge on Wednesday.

J/K...I know it's long gone. Already got a replacement. But now I have no numbers on my phone list. At least it's in a happy place.
Damn... that sucks. Now when it flew out the jeep was it in a fit of fury or because you were trying to defy the gravity in the jeep (and partially succeeded?)

Kejtar said:
Damn... that sucks. Now when it flew out the jeep was it in a fit of fury or because you were trying to defy the gravity in the jeep (and partially succeeded?)
Hey...at least I found my vice-grips on Steel Bender. :D

Back