• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone else play battlefield 1942 Xbox 360

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just got into playing battlefield 1942 on Xbox live. So I'm looking for others to play with. If you play on Xbox live, hit me up AlphaBravoXJ1.

See ya.

Put that away and go grab Battlefield 3; you will not regret it..

I'm TidalWarga5m

I played bf1942 for pc when it came out about 10 years ago... is your version a simple port or a remake?

I do enjoy me some battlefield bad company2. Battlefield2 was the apex of the series imho.

Re: Re: Anyone else play battlefield 1942 Xbox 360

I played bf1942 for pc when it came out about 10 years ago... is your version a simple port or a remake?

I do enjoy me some battlefield bad company2. Battlefield2 was the apex of the series imho.

It's all multi. No story. Strickly live

BF2:MC FTMFW!!

None of this spawn on your teammates shit - you had to take that flag or respawn back at a flag you actually owned.

So....now that I've become acustom to the battlefield style of game play, I'm going to buy BF3 tomorrow. I think its time to step into the modern age of warfare.

Back