• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Do Any Hunting?

yup, always.

i have hog hunted in the past but am interested in expanding my skills

not digital.. its been a while lol my pops has been talking about taking a nice trip coming up

Been hunting Deer, Bear,Rabbits,Dove and quail.
Want to go up north and get me a nice fat hog.

Pigs, deer, ducks, quail, chuckar, pheasant, doves, rabbits, varmints, and poon. I hunt it all. I'm a big spear fisherman too. Been freedive spreading wring for about 5 years now and can't get enough.

Gonna be trying archery soon. Deer.

my best hunting buddy is an archer, he could teach you the ropes, he has done it for over 30 years and he is always willing to teach somebody.

I have a few friends that hunt archery. Hence the reason I want to try it out. I want to make sure it's for me before I get all involved. 30 years is quite some time. Murdering S.O.B. :)

TAKE. ME. WITH. YOU.

:cheers:

LoL

Lol, we are planing a run up north for the spring on private property.
Lets stay in contact and you can go with us.

I have a few friends that hunt archery. Hence the reason I want to try it out. I want to make sure it's for me before I get all involved. 30 years is quite some time. Murdering S.O.B. :)

Yup. You should definitely try it before you start and buy expensive equipment. You also have to find out what weight you can comfortably pull on a Bow.

Last edited:
I've been MILF hunting for quite some time now, in the summers the game isn't as thick, but now that it's winter all the snow birds are in town and frolicking like crazy!

Turkey season ended out this way. Deer season has another week for rifle, then black powder starts up. It's to damn warm. We are seeing nothing but does n fawns in upstate NY

Lets go shoot some quail!!!!!! always down for some coyotes and bobcats too..
ResizedImage_1323152234305.jpg

Back