• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone bought tires from tirerack?

atomno1

NAXJA Forum User
I am ordering my 33/12.50 MTR's tomorrow. I plan on getting them from tirerack.com. I was wondering if anyone had bought tires from hear and would share your experence with it. I am worried that I will be getting 2nd class tries. TIA for the help

not tires, but i've ordered wheels from them with no problems

Check availibility before you order. I hear 35s are on backorder.

HTH

Tire rack is a great place to get tires and wheels their shipping is very fast and has always been acurate for me. Def not second class anything.

atomno1 said:
I am ordering my 33/12.50 MTR's tomorrow. I plan on getting them from tirerack.com. I was wondering if anyone had bought tires from hear and would share your experence with it. I am worried that I will be getting 2nd class tries. TIA for the help

2nd class MT/r?

does goodyear make 2 versions of the MT/R?

atomno1 said:

I got my MT/Rs from onlinetires.com I have bought 4 sets of tires from them over the years. Cheapest source I have found for tires so far. Might wanna check them out.

XJ_ranger said:
2nd class MT/r?

does goodyear make 2 versions of the MT/R?

Yeah actually!

I ordered 5 33x12.5/15 MT/R's from TireRack in February. Good price but they ended up being 'blems'. These are tires that Goodyear deemed blemished in a cosmetic way. Mine had 1-2 inch flaps/flashing every foot or so in the tread from the manufacturing process.

I personally don't care if they are blems as long as they don't fall apart on me. I just kinda wished that TireRack would have told me. If I had a show truck and got 'blems' I would have been pissed.

This set of tires were the 5th set from them, besides the issue above I will order tires from them for now on.

i've ordered 4 sets of tires from tirerack with no problems. you have to pay shipping but it's fast, & even paying to mount/balance the tires is usually much cheaper than you're going to find locally. i'm planning on ordering my new tires from there as soon as i can figure out what to do with my suspension...

good luck!

Bought a set of 32 inch kumho venture mt's from tirerack second time i purchased stuff from them, there service is amazing for 2 dollars more theyll ship it next day depending where u live, if i ever need another set of tires ill order from them, the tires came perfect condition

Anyone know if you can stop in to pick up tires from them?

I drive by their South Bend location twice a year. Would be nice to get the deal and save on shipping.

Back