• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody wanna go to Moab?

Blkxjkrawler said:
Thats impressive, In order to do that you would have had to drive the 2455 miles from Columbus to Seattle at an average speed of 116 MPH through, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and Washington. Whats not impressive is the fact the motor blew. My 87 325is spun at about 6000rpm at 115mph, It struggled to hit 130 and when it did it was somewhere around 6500rpm. That was in a lighter car with a DINAN chip bumping the rev limiter to 6950.

So if a train leaves Columbus OH at 6pm and travels at a rate of 873 MPH.....

SpazMoid said:
Thats nothing. I bought a 1988 BMW 325ix in Columbus OH, and drove it to Seattle in 21 hours straight. I was picked up once by a Montana stater, No ticket, but he told me to keep it around 100mph. I was doing 130mph.

God I miss my beemer. Blew the motor racing it at SIR
You should talk to Alex Roy and see about some sponsorship.

-----Matt-----

90exjay said:
C'mon Ryan hop aboard, would be awesome to have you along.

IXNAYXJ said:
Come to think of it...I've got a double axle car trailer, just no tow rig. Didn't I read a thread about just someone getting a new V-8 WJ...with leather? :dunno:

-----Matt-----

Meow. That is all I have to say for myself. I'd really love too (with the exception of cooking my trans towing your jeep Matt). I just have To many different things going on in life right now for me to dissappear for a week.

Blkxjkrawler said:
Meow. That is all I have to say for myself. I'd really love too (with the exception of cooking my trans towing your jeep Matt). I just have To many different things going on in life right now for me to dissappear for a week.

Understood, but some times that is the best reason to disappear.

Blkxjkrawler said:

It's a new rig, you got a warranty ;)

90exjay said:
C'mon there has to be someone out here that wants to go.And on the plus side with Matt going it stands to reason that there will never be a dull moment.:roflmao:

Sean

"What was that noise? That didn't sound good"

90exjay said:
C'mon there has to be someone out here that wants to go.And on the plus side with Matt going it stands to reason that there will never be a dull moment.:roflmao:

Sean

Good point Sean. But if I were his passenger, I'd be makin plans to ride with somebody else, WHEN he breaks his :laugh: J/k matt, hope you make it unscathed for once.

Back