• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody seen this yet? totally F'ed up TJ..

great friends. i remember when i got stuck and was left by myself. that shit sucks. luckally my friends realized i wasnt behind em and drove back to get me

yeah, pretty stupid newbie mistake to make, but we've all made stupid mistakes haven't we?

yet another reason why hubs are a good thing! :)

a lesson learned from this might be to learn everything that there is to know on your jeep, and how to fix your own jeep on trail. Learn how to use tools, try to carry the essential tools, and essential spare parts, learn resourcefulness.

I read the whole thread, and it looks to me that alls well that ends well.

the guy got home, thanks to some cool jeepers......friends shouldn't exchange money on trail with friends IMHO, but those guys weren't part of the group, and went above and beyond the call.....200 bucks was a very generous deal.

rebel, read the whole thread.....he wasn't left on trail....he asked them to get going.

Good thing to keep in mind that you can't run the hub without the stub shaft in it. Now I know if I ever need to pull and axle.

Beezil said:
Learn how to use tools, try to carry the essential tools, and essential spare parts, learn resourcefulness.

can I hijack this thread???????????????????????????????????????????

a lesson learned from this might be to learn everything that there is to know on your jeep, and how to fix your own jeep on trail. Learn how to use tools, try to carry the essential tools, and essential spare parts, learn resourcefulness.

& carry spare tires?

Matt

I have tools, know how to use them.

One ton has tools and knows how to use them....

but one thing he needs to learn IS HOW TO FAWKING CARRY HIS OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onetonnage, I'm not gonna be your tool bitch any longer.

Beezil said:
I have tools, know how to use them.

One ton has tools and knows how to use them....

but one thing he needs to learn IS HOW TO FAWKING CARRY HIS OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onetonnage, I'm not gonna be your tool bitch any longer.

Farmer....

I'll remind you, I followed the bylaws carefully for the Moab event....

I had an "adequate spare tire" affixed to my jeep......just in case one of my trailer tires blew out.

spare tires are a waste of weight, space, and money.

Beezil said:
Farmer....

I'll remind you, I followed the bylaws carefully for the Moab event....

I had an "adequate spare tire" affixed to my jeep......just in case one of my trailer tires blew out.

spare tires are a waste of weight, space, and money.
....unless you shred a tire....

RR3

How many Krawlers or SX's have you seen shredded Ralphy?

And Mr. "I still don't have real mans hydro lines", who was asking for EVERY tool he needed at our last jaunt?????????????????????

Sean

"I still don't have real mans hydro lines",

listen here, all my hydro line have always been aeroquip.....they were getting pinched, not blown....

also, on the tool thing......I carried them in moab, it was your turn in attica......

you let me down.

That's why I like NAXJA, we NEVER leave our friends behind. Uh, well OK, we did leave Beezil behind that time in Moab, but Beezil doesn't count as a "friend" does he? :dunno:

Oh, now I remember. You're our "special friend" :kissyou:
I think I'll leave now, thank you :puke:
Have a nice weekend anyway.

Back