• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody leaving to Moab later in the week?

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Michaelle wants to take fewer days off and has asked me to find out if anybody from Southern California is leaving for Moab later on the week of the Fall Fling?

For instance... is anybody planning on heading up there on Tuesday or Wednesday October 7th or 8th?

She's looking to hitch a ride from Las Vegas up to Moab with somebody later in the week so that she can save a couple of days off to use to visit girlfriends in Southern California later in the year.

Anybody? Anybody?

Bueller?

Michaelle wants to take fewer days off and has asked me to find out if anybody from Southern California is leaving for Moab later on the week of the Fall Fling?

For instance... is anybody planning on heading up there on Tuesday or Wednesday October 7th or 8th?

She's looking to hitch a ride from Las Vegas up to Moab with somebody later in the week so that she can save a couple of days off to use to visit girlfriends in Southern California later in the year.

Anybody? Anybody?

Bueller?

Well, yes, I am heading up there Wed, but sorry I can't help you out. I'm hitching a ride and there's a possibility of two wives in the car already. :D

Andy, does she have any problem with Austrians who like XJ's and work on computers?

At this point Rainer is planing on heading through Vegas on the 7th, it'll be in my Jeep and he'll have an empty seat. I'm sure he wouldn't mind the company.

:wave1: no problems to do so :D

so i'm in las vegas at the night from 6th to 7th and wanted to continue to Moab on 7th ....

so I'm there :wave1:

Excellent! I don't know what your plans in Vegas are. Just visiting? Tourist? First time? Need a place to spend the night?

Call me please and we'll work out the details.

702 373 7453

Andy I'll be driving straight through on Monday

Back