• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody in the Springs that could help me out, and wants to make a little cash?

scottydoes

NAXJA Forum User
Basically my wifes car seems to be having some electrical issues. The battery keeps dying, she had the battery tested and they said it was fine. Sounds to me like an alternator/voltage reg issue. I would fix it myself but I am stuck in asscrackistan for a few more months.

I am willing to pay for parts obviously, and am also willing to compensate for labor. I would be willing to pay $30 an Hr, maybe more if you feel like that isn't fair. I just cringe at what a garage would charge.

Time isn't a huge issue. She has a friends car available to her for a few days, then on the 5th she is flying to FL to visit her mom for three weeks. During that time the car would be parked, so it easily could be done over a couple weeknights or on a weekend.

If I can't find anybody to help me out, looks like its going to the stealership while she is away, and that will cut into my funds for my new jeep when I get back, and will make me sad. So help a brother out!

<3 you! :kissyou:

I'm in Littleton so I'm probably not much help to ya, but you'd be helping yourself out if you could tell us what year and kind of car, and where in the 'Springs it's located.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of help here. :thumbup:

Hey Frank or Flores I am in northern Wyoming....obviously no help in the labor department. However, I'd be happy to kick in some cash to cover parts. My way of saying thanks for this man's service. Just PM me with and address.

If it is not drivable, I could use my AAA to pick it up at his wife's place and deliver it wherever.

Let me know.
UM

:patriot:Im out east but I'll help out with some labor, and a little cash someone LMK whos gonna do it, where and when and I'll be there!

Thanks for your service!!!!!!:patriot::patriot:

WOW! Thanks for all the offers guys! My wife had to leave town last minute, but somebody will be at the house, with the keys this weekend.

I appreciate all the offers, but i just can't get my self to let you all pay for parts. I was just going to order the alternator online and pay for it, so that somebody could just go pick it up. hopefully before that somebody could get it pulled and tested.

i'll talk to the wife, and we can figure something out. thanks dudes!

Hey bro. I have drill this weekend, but if it is not fixed by next weekend, i can swing by and replace it. let me know

I can free up some time on Saturday. Send me the vitals via PM and I'll make sure it gets done.
i will help any way i can! even if its just going to pick up the alternator or going to get it tested.(gotta break in the new tires)
if i can be of any assistance, give me a ring!

Wow1
So nice to see the apprication this solider deserves.
Im on the western slope so cant offer much in the way of wrenching but will help out with some cash if the parts exceed the donations. Just PM me.
Thanks for your service & may God watch over you and bring you home safe. :us:

FWIW,
I sent a PM to the OP with my contact info. I told him to pass it along to his wife.

No need for him to try and deal with this from a war zone.

I'll post up when i hearsomething.

Fair enough?
Anyone have a problem with doing it this way?

Not at all! Jet let us know when it's time to help a Brutha out!

Back