• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody in NorCo willing to help an old man this Saturday morning?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I have an AW4 transmission going out. I have swapped more transmissions by myself than I want to count, but I am getting a bit older and a whole lot creakier. For safety sake, I would like to have an extra set of hands for dropping and stuffing the new one.

I have a heated garage and will have it all clean and will have all the shafts, tcase and crap off. I just want help dropping the tranny out and stuffing the new one in. I have a large long frame floor jack with a tranny adapter, so there should be minimal grunt work, but I just don't want to drop it on myself.

I can work around your schedule.

Tom Houston
970-391-8927

I really only need about an hour or so help.

I can start as early as 6am. I hope to have it stripped down Friday evening. I am actually very flexible on start time on Saturday. I should have had it warming up overnight so all should be comfortable.

When is good for you guys. 8 to 9 is probably best with me. Earlier or later works as well.

I will have a pot of coffee on and some pastries ready. We are starting 8ish.

Glad you found help, gas to get there and back from Denver in my landyacht f150 is a chunk.
Think what it would be if we were back at $4 a gallon.

I have two peeps offering to help. All should be good. Thanks anyway.

I'm with the debil.:flame:

Back