• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody in NorCo have a DRBIII?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I am in dire need of a DRBIII for a few minutes in NorCo. I am willing to pay. As you guys may know, I am now working in Minnesota and come home for only a couple of days every 4-5 weeks. Well the wife's Chrysler Pacifica crapped out and won't start. I am trying to diagnose and fix it before I have to leave Monday. I had to rent her a car until I could get home and really don't want to rent one for the next month.

I have the factory fsm on the vehicle and have ruled out most stuff. I juiced the intake with some carb cleaner and got nothing. The plugs are dry. It doesn't seem to be getting spark but it not as easy to verify due to the coil per plug and the old XJ, but the CPS is fine. I really need to figure out if the ECM is crapped out.

Like I said, I am willing to pay for the use of the scanner.

Tom Houston
Loveland, CO
970-391-8927

I really appreciate that. Do you have a phone?

I got it fixed....whew. Why is it always the coil on plug that is under the intake plenum that goes bad? It takes almost 20 bolts to remove the plenum.

Sure was a balmy day to be working outside.:doh:

Back