• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody have photos of the TnT XJ belly pan installed?

austinaubinoe

NAXJA Forum User
I dont really like the pictures on the site, just wondering if anyone had better pictures.

Appreciate it.

you know just some side shots and some bottom shots. I just cant get a good feel for how beefy it is from the one picture they have on the site.

it bends pretty easily.

i have had to bend it back on a couple occasions. next time its getting reinforced.

mounts using 6 bolts underneath and 2 bolts through the rail for the t-case portion.

37914_629215784609_24800499_36156558_4005640_n.jpg

How old is yours? Mine is about 3 years old and it's holding up well. It's had the weight of my XJ slammed on it several times. I've heard that the newer ones are weaker...

bought mine for my old jeep secondhand 2 years ago... bent it pretty bad.. took all the bolts out and it just stayed in place lol

14130_1312386894088_1363110079_30873949_5678821_n.jpg

landed directly on it from this.

How old is yours? Mine is about 3 years old and it's holding up well. It's had the weight of my XJ slammed on it several times. I've heard that the newer ones are weaker...

i bought it off mark (begster) on here about a year ago. it was lightly wheeled before i had it and was straight. no idea how old it is.

by the second wheeling run with it my t-case was against the floor, driveline angles giving me vibes and i had to manually shift the t-case from under the jeep.

i liked the custom job i did on my last jeep much better, but i just wanted to get the jeep on the trails asap.

heres from when I had mine. I loved mine. i only had 3" of lift at the time so I was leaning on it quite a bit. it was a game changer for me. I had to get rid of it to do my long arms though and the RE belly pan that comes with their long arms is not very strong.

these pics are from when I was selling mine. DITA's got it now. you should see if hes willing to let it go as he dosen't wheel anymore.

CIMG5252copy.jpg

CIMG5254copy.jpg

mine looks like a first gen, but i dont have the longarm mounts. it has the t-case skid permanently attatched to it ,not bolted

mine had a good amount of internal bracing and the bends where the T-case skid bolt looks like it would increase rigidity quite a bit.

heres another pic I found of the Tcase skid part
CIMG5250copy.jpg

i feel like the bolt on version would bend even easier.

I didn't meen the tcase skid part. I meant the main pan its self. I supose your right about the tcase part though. Maybe if after you goe it all mounted you lay a weld between the two. I would imagine that would make it a lot stronger.

Back