• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody got a step-sister?

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
I'm feeling kinda lonely... :D

Been a LONG time since I have been on here... Too busy buying guns and Fords I guess. Bout to move to Cali. Hows everybody doin?

Movin' to Cali? Why?

Better start sellin' the guns and makin' sure the Fords will all pass emissions.

Man i know why he is moving to CA, we got the best looking step sisters. AZ needs to work on that.Wait you do have them there Palins now, right.

Ain't sellin shit. Dad will hold onto most of em. haha.. and my ford will stay registered in AK... Not giving up my residency THAT easy.. Still have an address up here.

Found a great girl, fellow rugby player and she already has a degree... She stayed through a shitty winter up here so I owe her. She is from Palm Springs so thats where I am headed. Road trippin down there next week. Canada to MT, then hitting the 15 all the way south.

Man i know why he is moving to CA, we got the best looking step sisters. AZ needs to work on that.Wait you do have them there Palins now, right.
Dude, you have Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi.

Dude, you have Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi.

No i don't.I live in the south end of CA thank god.LOL.

Dude your coming to Palm Springs i hope you plan on staying inside till it cools off here.We're hanging around the 105 to 110 mark this time of year.Drink lots of water.Let me know when you're in town and got time to go out and play in the dirt.I'm just out of Palm Springs.

Back