• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any PA guys going to EZ Pull Sunday? 5/11

hey figured this would be the best place to throw this up b/c this thread is kind of all over the place...
http://www.damjeeps.com/
These guys mainly do CJ's and and a few YJ's but can do all kinds of rebuilds, custom work, and has a pretty good parts pile. I go here for spare tires b/c he has a ton. He also makes custom stickers for a pretty good price.

ANDY, I got some pics for you. I should say its not as good as I thought. But I know for a fact you could find what youre looking for at the EZ Pull.

anyhow heres a few pics from my local small yard.

84dc2ee2.jpg

153b1c76.jpg

Wagoneer

5e6a9f76.jpg

Not sure what this is, but they have a 70s Matador way off to the side also.
c79719b2.jpg

Knight riders old rig isnt looking so good. But I might snag the hoodvents.

b7bb2662.jpg

They had an Ols 442 that looked like it could be brought back, but thats way outta my league.

Last edited:
Hammered said:
yes it is. ...When are we going. HAHA

LOL i missed that reply, if I ever had a day off work I'd say lets go!!! looks to me like your the junkyard scrounger of these parts. I used to be but again works keeping me down, as well as gas prices...

Hammered said:
ANDY, I got some pics for you. I should say its not as good as I thought. But I know for a fact you could find what youre looking for at the EZ Pull.

Bummer, that one looks as bad as mine does now. Oh well, it was worth a shot. I guess I'll have to get up to that EZ Pull sometime soon.

Thanks for checking for me!!

A.

That wagoneer front grill is pretty damn nice if anyone is looking to get one. any local (Lancaster PA Area) guys want the location of this place, its Right behind Stoudts Brewery in Adamstown. Just PM me I'll get the address.

hey hammerd, do you think there are xj's there that have good hood hinges mine are pushed in a lil from my accident and I still need front bumper brackets w/ nut clips and bolts ?

Yep... Not 100% sure but possibly 92 + will fit the 97 and newer. The reason I say that is I have a pre 97 hood on my 97. So the hinges mount in the same place / the same way.

You shouldnt have a problem finding the bumper Brackets. ...But it will take some walking around. I am guessing the 97+ are different than earlier ones. if nothing else I might be able to help you out with that. Mine are in a drawer on the Garage... no bolts though. You can get clips at NAPA.

The bumper brackets and hardware are the same for all years, just the bumper and end caps changed. You should be able to pull apart any year and get the brackets/hardware from them and bolt it onto your later model.

A.

wow I just finally looked that EZ pull up on the map, and DAMN! thats far!!!! How longs it take you to get from Road Apples Lancaster co, to new ringold? Did you ever go to the harrys you pull it (wegotused.com) in hazelton? sounds about just as far and that place is HUGE

Backroads said:
wow I just finally looked that EZ pull up on the map, and DAMN! thats far!!!! How longs it take you to get from Road Apples Lancaster co, to new ringold? Did you ever go to the harrys you pull it (wegotused.com) in hazelton? sounds about just as far and that place is HUGE

takes about 45 minutes... Harrys is expensive - the only opne worth going to is in Hazlton... and its pretty much stripped clean there. Not worth the 1.5 hour drive.

Believe me, EZ pull is pretty friggin big. You could easily spend a day combing through... and a good week there if you had the time and energy to pull all the crap you wanted. ...just my 2 cents. you will find somthing your looking for. I always do. and NAXJA guys always seem to find somthing new that I end up wanting to do to the Jeep / pick up at the yard.

Back