• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any PA guys going to EZ Pull Sunday? 5/11

I'll be up there next weekend, probably saturday...I'm gonna check out first class 4x4 too, if you're going north on 61, you make a left on uhh... 895 i think?..but rather than make a right off of 61 to go to ez pull you make a left on the same road

not bad at all...
last time I was up it was raining so I was in and out preety quick as soon as i found a prulude tranny

I'll have to make a run here soon w/ my shopping list

I checked. the Yard trucks are free to haul parts out. they dont want you to just drive them around.

If anyone cares, theres another 97+ in the yard (At least I just noticed it) its across the path from the YELLOW Grand Cherokee. You cant miss it. Its Blue & smooshed but theres alot of goodies in it. including the door controls for the mirrors, locks and windows (FOR A 2 DOOR).

Was it in a wreck? I need a new engine and would consider pulling it out of something I knew was running before it made it's way to the JY. There's too many jeeps sitting in JY's with decent bodies on them so you know they are their because of a drivetrain prob;em.

Down in my neck of the woods Lancaster there are tons of Cherokees at yards. I was @ two small yards yesterday and saw about a dozen decent cherokees mostly -97 but a few 97+. If your ever down in this area try Davis in Buck, Buck auto salvage, or Turners in Georgetown.

Have you guys seen any MJ's in that yard?? Have you noticed if any had rear bumpers in good shape? I tweaked the $hit out of my rear bumper yanking someone off a line this weekend at RC.

Thanks,
Andy

refton, are those you pull it yards? if so care to share locations? The closest one to me is fords in honey brook and they never get new stuff in, and they are only open saturdays

Backroads said:
refton, are those you pull it yards? if so care to share locations? The closest one to me is fords in honey brook and they never get new stuff in, and they are only open saturdays

Yeah they are you pull it yards, on the smaller side but alright.
Id try Buck Auto salvage on 272 just before Buck motorsports grounds, Turners Yard just past Georgetown on 896
or Davis Yard on 472(?) just past 272 at the intersection of 472 and 272.
I know Buck has a few cherokees mostly -97 but at least 1 97+, Davis has about four -97 but are real low on other vehicles, and Turners had 3 -97 about a month ago but maybe a half dozen grands.
Im sure if you mapquest you can get better directions

AndyinPA its a negative on rear bumpers the only on I saw was pretty rotten.

Back