• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any one else getting worries about Obama

so your stating kerry would of caused more death due to ignorance on Terrorism? thats quite possibly the funniest thing i have heard. How many people have died in this war with iraq?
so its okay to kill thousands of our own in another country as long as theres a feeling of safety at home? kind of ignorant if you ask me! specially when we dont know when the next attack will be?
we cant stop all the shoe-bombers! and as long as we are over there. they're gonna be more persistant on blowing up my local wal-mart!

Aw crap, I wish I could find that post about more people dying in Chicago than in Iraq....

You don't have anything to worry about either way - you've probably never been to Iraq, and I doubt Muslims would target Oregon.

Thanks! I should have been able to find it by searching for "carpet bombings"....

:D

sometimes I really crack myself up...

Kill whitey!

Kill everybody.

I am an equal opportunity population reductionist.

I think Maynard said it best.

"Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits."

Actually, the apocalypse is December 22, 2012.

Which, coincidentally, would be right about the end of Obama's 4 year term, should he get elected....

I'm not worried about Obama specifically....I'm more worried about the dems controlling the senate, congress and the presidency. There needs to be some checks and balance somewhere....

I thought of that also but then I realized that shit takes FOREVER to get through the government. Obama has these idiots expecting everything done on Nov 5th. I think people will get even more pissed with Congress when nothing is happening and Congress will be turned over again to the Republicans. (Hopefully)

I thought of that also but then I realized that shit takes FOREVER to get through the government. Obama has these idiots expecting everything done on Nov 5th. I think people will get even more pissed with Congress when nothing is happening and Congress will be turned over again to the Republicans. (Hopefully)

...but they will probably push through some wilderness bills closing more of our trails.

...but they will probably push through some wilderness bills closing more of our trails.

Stuff like that wouldnt happen if people actually followed the 'tread lightly' mentality.

A quick search on oil leaks here, it is sad to think about all the oil(other fluids) left behind out there. The last time I was out I saw people leaving mounds of trash, bottles of oil and coolant all over.

I dont want to rant, but I hate when people blame the tree huggers for trails closing. Look at some of the people around you next time out there and see the big reason they Should be closed down.

Obama has these idiots expecting everything done on Nov 5th.

Yep. Represntative Nancy Pelosi is taking heat from the dems for not impeaching President Bush. We are a seven minute society, the time between commercials of the average sitcom. All crime is solved in an hours and Terrorist organizations only take 24hrs to be taken down by one man and save the nation.

Stuff like that wouldnt happen if people actually followed the 'tread lightly' mentality.

A quick search on oil leaks here, it is sad to think about all the oil(other fluids) left behind out there. The last time I was out I saw people leaving mounds of trash, bottles of oil and coolant all over.

I don't want to rant, but I hate when people blame the tree huggers for trails closing. Look at some of the people around you next time out there and see the big reason they Should be closed down.

You can't be that dumb.

You obviously are either a tree hugger yourself, in which case makes everything you say irrelevant anyway, or you have no clue about anything.

The tree huggers do not care about oil leaks. They don't care about how bad you tear anything up anywhere. The care about the fact that you are in the wilderness in a vehicle destroying what they consider to be their own personal little slice of heaven. We could all be driving electric Jeeps with a sensor that shocks the shit out of you when you move off a trail and they still would want everything closed down. If you don't believe me, find a SUWA member and ask him.

Just for the record, I fully support wilderness areas....where they belong. Wilderness areas are supposed to be roadless areas. Groups like SUWA are trying to distort that definition to suit their needs and get areas that contain roads/trails closed off.

Do some research on SUWA and the Red Rocks Wilderness Bill and then come back and say you believe what you posted below.

I dont want to rant, but I hate when people blame the tree huggers for trails closing. Look at some of the people around you next time out there and see the big reason they Should be closed down.

You can't be that dumb.

You obviously are either a tree hugger yourself, in which case makes everything you say irrelevant anyway, or you have no clue about anything.

The tree huggers do not care about oil leaks. They don't care about how bad you tear anything up anywhere. The care about the fact that you are in the wilderness in a vehicle destroying what they consider to be their own personal little slice of heaven. We could all be driving electric Jeeps with a sensor that shocks the shit out of you when you move off a trail and they still would want everything closed down. If you don't believe me, find a SUWA member and ask him.
lol

Back