• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any one been to Moab?

If we had it our way, we would move down that way, my wife is game but its not that easy for Canadians to become US citizens.

The Mexicans don't seem to have a problem......:roflmao:

I've been there twice. Once as a spotter/ codog the other in my own rig. We will be returning hopefully sooner then later. We ran some of the more extreme trails both times. So now to go back and do some more. Its a little over 1000 miles for me so we have to plan in advance.

Jay. You havent been to moab until youve been with these guys

I believe ya, id love to do a Naxja event....one day. We did have some pretty nutty biggies with us and a few guys from Colorado Springs area as well. They kept egging us on to do some of the harder trails with them and BFE. I didnt feel like rolling my DD first time out to Moab

The Mexicans don't seem to have a problem......:roflmao:

So i hear, damn illegals.

I've been there twice. Once as a spotter/ codog the other in my own rig. We will be returning hopefully sooner then later. We ran some of the more extreme trails both times. So now to go back and do some more. Its a little over 1000 miles for me so we have to plan in advance.

I hear ya, im 1500 miles away and dont have a tow rig or a surplus of cash and time at the moment. When i return defiantly wanna do some of the more extreme trails, Pritchett, PSM/Golden Spike/GBR, BFE, Metal Masher and do Hells Revenge again, i wanna do the tubs and Escalator.

When im board i look at Moab on google maps

7e4evavy.jpg

When im board i look at Moab on google maps
I'm normally pretty good at figuring out what trail around Moab. This one has me stumped. Which one is it?

I'm normally pretty good at figuring out what trail around Moab. This one has me stumped. Which one is it?

Is that tipover challenge? Like you said, hard to tell from that angle, lol...never ran moab in a blimp!

Last edited:
Is that tipover challenge? Like you said, hard to tell from that angle, lol...never ran moab in a blimp!

Ding ding ding ding! Just downloaded the google earth app and was playing around with it. Theres actually a few rigs on Hells Revenge, pretty sure there wranglers of some kind.

Looks like it but I didn't see the bypass.

Yup theres a bypass, had one guy take it, he either blew up his 35 going up it or right before it. I towed him off the trail, lucky for me or him it was right at the end.

Couple of years ago, think it was for ICe on The Rocks my wife was out looking at real estate...then grandkids happened and I don't think we'll be leaving California.

But yeah, everytime something comes up on TV or in a magazine there is a flood of memories and good times.

Back