• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any info on Auto Expo of Huntington

stealthES

NAXJA Forum User
I've been on the hunt for a replacement for my XJ for about three months. Just to see what was out there I removed distance filters and this place turned up with a handful of low mileage, good shape XJs. Now, I'm located in Indianapolis and have no problem making a long drive for a next-to sure thing, but after some searching it looks as though there are mixed reviews about the place. A couple of the reviews mention Auto Expo lists vehicles that are no longer available (and haven't been).

Wonder if anyone has first or second-hand experience with the dealership? Appreciate any info on them or the Jeeps they have for sale!

Don't go there. Its a local place to me and literally every time that place is brought up it's negative. He only sells shit to people who have no clue about jeeps or cars in general. Myself and my buddies have all tried to get something from there at one time or another and it's not worth the time.

Definitely don't waste your time with them.....

Back