• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any idea what this is?

rear wiper sprayer. mine has the same thing but some one has mine hooked up so to spray the front window you push the botton to spray the rear . mine is a 90 also

There are 2 pumps. Maybe the PO swapped the hoses because the front pump failed?

rear wiper sprayer. mine has the same thing but some one has mine hooked up so to spray the front window you push the botton to spray the rear . mine is a 90 also

That's not for the rear spray. My 90 has rear wash and still has this little nipple. Maybe a breather for something?

Well, I can find no trace of it in my parts guide. Thought maybe something ABS related. Maybe one of you could attach a clean piece of hose as see it you can blow through it. If you can, blow some smoke through it and see where it comes out.

There are 2 pumps. Maybe the PO swapped the hoses because the front pump failed?

That's what I did for a temporary fix on mine. Makes it very interesting to try and drive, push the button and work the wipers.

Back