• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any good Anroid apps?

Robodefender - game
angrybirds - game
sleepasandroid - movement based sleep app
there are some good apps if you buy a bluetooth dongle for your obd2 port
USAA has a good banking app if you have accounts there
if there is no flashlight on your phone, the apps for that are very handy
and the budlight beer app for when the fridge runs out

Angry Birds, Bunny Shooter, Drag Racing, Zombieland, great games...

Weatherbug, US Army Survival Guide, Netflix, Pandora, etc etc. Lots of them are based on your personal needs. Get on the market and shop/search around.

~Stump

I just moved into the current decade and picked up the Samsung Galaxy S 2 yesterday. Anybody have suggestions on good free apps for it?

Not an app, but a suggestion, always have a phone charger, and a spare battery, other than that that phone rocks :)

Yea, just about anything is available. I just downloaded an aviation suite. We are trying to decide if we can replace some of the stuff we carry to the jet with a tablet instead.

Not an app, but a suggestion, always have a phone charger, and a spare battery, other than that that phone rocks :)

That will happen as soon as they release a battery and charging dock combo for it like they have for the original Galaxy:thumbup:
Luckily, if I use the phone a lot, it's on my days off from work, while on lunch from work (so less than a half hour there), and last month I used 16 calling minutes total out of 300 anytime/unlimited nights and weekend I had at the time (I'm now up to 450min on anytime) and I rarely do text messaging ( received 1 in the last billing cycle)......although now that my sister knows that I now have unlimited texting............that may change:doh:

I don't play games, so I've kinda looked at some of those with "WTF, why did they make that" running through my mind:laugh: I am wondering if there are any good "dyno" apps though and would love to play with one of those HUD apps too!.

When I order multiple items online and I use an app called parcels to keep track of packages. It gives you a list of everything with an estimated delivery date and its current location.

Does Advance Auto, NAPA, or Chrysler have apps like that XJIL?

BTW, I just had my first full-ish day at work with this phone, only used 20% of the battery's charge by the time I got home! That's the best lifespan I've ever gotten out of a "stock" cell phone battery.

Back