• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any deer hunter/ trout fishermans on here

Xjcrazy57

NAXJA Forum User
I love to hunt and fish and was just wondering how many other xj owners enjoy the same thing. I am very green on the 4x4 side of owning a jeep. For example I went to courtwright and wanted to go to the 4x4 trail
there but couldn't make it across the dam. I freaked out. I have a long way to go.

I love to fish. I've towed my grandpas boat before also.

I was scared to go wheeling at first also, but once you learn the limits of your rig, it's casual, easy, and really fun.

Avid fisherman here!! Mostly warm water species though, we are doin some trout fishing on our snow run this weekend!!

oh yeah there are some nice fish in that whole water syatem. I fish the Foothill lakes around Sacramento for some good spotted bass. If you ever head this way try Camp Far West.

I love to hunt and fish and was just wondering how many other xj owners enjoy the same thing. I am very green on the 4x4 side of owning a jeep. For example I went to courtwright and wanted to go to the 4x4 trail
there but couldn't make it across the dam. I freaked out. I have a long way to go.

Ha!Ha! Good thing you chicken'd out. That is the start of the Dusy-Ershim trail.. If the dam scares you, that trail would kill you. Suggest you save that one for the future and when you are NOT alone. Try Bald Mountain or Barrett lake.

Lol. It was scary. So what about the trail would have killed me? Is the rest of the trail hanging off the side of the mountain? If that's the case I will never see what's back there.

Lol. It was scary. So what about the trail would have killed me? Is the rest of the trail hanging off the side of the mountain? If that's the case I will never see what's back there.

30 miles of boulders, not just some rocks, takes 3 days to complete. Ever heard of the Rubicon Trail, well, this one is in the same class

wow! Its in the same class as the Rubicon. Thats crazy! I thank God i didnt go back there it would have took me 3 days to get out of there on foot cause my jeep would be stuck on a big freakin boulder.

Back