• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anti-Valentines Snow Run 2/13 in Weare, NH

Alright its looking like I will be there and I will be sure to bring something. Although I said pie earlier would you rather I brought chips or something? You can never have enough chips?

Also redneckboarder I wouldn't mind riding shotgun if its availabe

Feel free to PM me with the specifics John

So it's official. I got a guy coming along with me for the day.

We will be showing up with a truck/trailer. LMK if that will be an issue for parking.

Does he need to bring food or should I just allot some extra pulled pork or whatever into whatever I end up bringing? Or he could just grab some chips or pie or whatever. I'm sure he would be fine with that.

And he and I will both be riding shotty if there are seats available. Either that or one of us can hop in a back seat or something.

WooT..i'm in.
watching/ride along (providing someone has open seat)

so either fruit salad or some type of pasta (salad ?,i assume) i'll grab some different types of pasta salads..

John,could you P/M me details (directions,etc) thanks..

I got about 8 lbs of pulled pork coming, well 8 lbs of pork went into it... plus I will be picking up at least a few dozen mini-rolls as well to go with it; maybe some tostitos (you would be surprised but the sweetness of the BBQ from the pulled pork goes great with the salty tostitos :D). Unless someone else is on chip detail and is planning on tostitos. let me know what we have for chips and I can pick up some if needed.

And just as a re-state... Ideally I could get myself and my buddy a seat somewhere. I don't mind walking either. I am bringing a camera so if I am riding along I will jump out and take some pics as well. Or if needed I can walk and take pics.

Though I would love a seat for a bit at least. I haven't done any *real* wheeling in almost 2 years... if ever :laugh3:

Not sure if I'll be doing home-made cookies or store bought, but I have uh... 3 six packs, a 12 pack, and a 4 pack of assorted beers. Will also be bringing my chain saw in case we need to clear fallen trees.

please make sure your saws are sharp this time. i saw a lot of smoke and stretched chains at the last lobsterfest haha

So just thought I would mention.. Round 2 of the pulled pork is currently cooking. Just shy of 8 lbs of pork.

And round one is delicious. :D I am sitting here at work wishing I had some right now. I can still smell it.

please make sure your saws are sharp this time. i saw a lot of smoke and stretched chains at the last lobsterfest haha
haha yeah, my chain got wrecked last time (or was it the time before?) on that tree that pinched it - the one Ross is pictured attempting to push over. I have a brand new chain on it now and I think I have a spare as well.

EDIT: If I can find it, I'm bringing my bar lube and two-stroke gas.

Back