• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anthracite Wheeling --- Nov 9th

Re: Re: Anthracite Wheeling --- Nov 9th

They have more people than guides so we are on the waiting list but id rather go out and wheel then wait so its ok that hes not an xj

1. Andy in Pa.
2. Gotboost
3.westy2005
4.blue
5.phil

They have more people than guides so we are on the waiting list but id rather go out and wheel then wait so its ok that hes not an xj

I can't speak for those southern guys :laugh3: , but we've never excluded anyone from any NAC run. We had a Yota and a Chevy Duramax recently wheel with us at RocktoberFest.

Sounds fun! I've been to AOAA once before and had a great time. Lots to see.

1. Andy in Pa.
2. Gotboost
3.westy2005
4.blue
5.phil
6. *Jonathan

Hey guys saw this thread and thought I would chime in. My name is Matt and I'm the sales rep for Affordable Offroad. I've been trying the past couple months to become a vendor sponsor here on the fourm but the admin I had been talking to needs to get in touch with me so I can get the paperwork filled out. Anyway the AOAA park is right in our backyard and I talked to Dan the owner of Affordable Offroad about bringing some of our products up for the XJ's the day of the trail ride so you guys can give us some feedback. Let me know if that would be ok to do, don't want to impose on your group.

I'm also the President of a local offroad club called the Anthracite Trail Riders. We currently are at 275 members since we beacame offical in July. We are currently only a ATV,SxS and motorcycle club but we are having a meeting this coming wednesday to vote on accepting fullsize vechicles into the ATR. We have our own club insurance so we can ride the AOAA on scheduled dates. Search for us on Facebook and we will have a website up soon. I also know Mike Greenwalt (scramblr) and need to get in touch with him about the full size guys.

Thanks for your time sorry to hijack your thread but I just wanted to let you know about us and the great products we carry for the XJ's at a very affordable price.

Matt

Here are the directions to get to the AOAA trailhead.
http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/pages/TheAOAA/AOAATrailhead.aspx

So looks like everything worked out today and brought home my new jeep. Cant wait to hit the trails with you guys!

Hey guys saw this thread and thought I would chime in. My name is Matt and I'm the sales rep for Affordable Offroad. I've been trying the past couple months to become a vendor sponsor here on the fourm but the admin I had been talking to needs to get in touch with me so I can get the paperwork filled out. Anyway the AOAA park is right in our backyard and I talked to Dan the owner of Affordable Offroad about bringing some of our products up for the XJ's the day of the trail ride so you guys can give us some feedback. Let me know if that would be ok to do, don't want to impose on your group.

I'm also the President of a local offroad club called the Anthracite Trail Riders. We currently are at 275 members since we beacame offical in July. We are currently only a ATV,SxS and motorcycle club but we are having a meeting this coming wednesday to vote on accepting fullsize vechicles into the ATR. We have our own club insurance so we can ride the AOAA on scheduled dates. Search for us on Facebook and we will have a website up soon. I also know Mike Greenwalt (scramblr) and need to get in touch with him about the full size guys.

Thanks for your time sorry to hijack your thread but I just wanted to let you know about us and the great products we carry for the XJ's at a very affordable price.

Matt

While I'm not the one leading the group as to this ride, I will put my 2 cents in and say thanks for the links and info. Hopefully I'll get up there to check out this area, I know there's been a lot of planning put into it thus far, and the more the merrier as to having places to go and enjoy the outdoors.
Rich

I can't speak for those southern guys :laugh3: , but we've never excluded anyone from any NAC run. We had a Yota and a Chevy Duramax recently wheel with us at RocktoberFest.

Hasnt happened here, either. I have a buddy with a TJ who's participated and enjoyed the runs, and others with buggies and whatnot too. Its run what you brung.

Matt

Hi Matt,
I am OK with you guys bringing an XJ (or something) out to wheel with us, and showcasing some of your parts on it. What better way to prove your parts work, then to show us, right? After this run, I will see what buttons I can push to get you set up on NAXJA. There have been a few big events on NAXJA lately taking up much of the BOD's time.

A.

Big X2, haven't ever excluded anyone. We have had everything from Suzukis to full bodied Ramchargers on 42's at our events in the past.

I just saw this trail ride posting and posted it to the 4xPhilly meetup group. If that's not cool, let me know and I'll take it down.

I'm interested in a green group if you still plan on having 2 guides.

I just saw this trail ride posting and posted it to the 4xPhilly meetup group. If that's not cool, let me know and I'll take it down.

I'm interested in a green group if you still plan on having 2 guides.

Not a problem, as long as they sign up on here and add their name to the list. We don't want an extra 10 rigs coming that we knew nothing about (and don't have enough trail guides to cover).

A.

You guys stop mid day for lunch? I could bring my charcoal grill and fire up burgs and dogs if anyone want. Let me know and ill bring stuff.

Back