• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anoyone make just the front bumper mounts for aftermarket?

giranger

NAXJA Forum User
I am building front and rear bumpers but does anyone just sell the brackets? Something that is around 1/4" thk and mounts down the frame rail? On the drivers side it would act just like a steering box brace like my C-Rok plate? TIA Jeff CamoXJ

giranger said:
I am building front and rear bumpers but does anyone just sell the brackets? Something that is around 1/4" thk and mounts down the frame rail? On the drivers side it would act just like a steering box brace like my C-Rok plate? TIA Jeff CamoXJ

Check out www.rigidco.com

I plan to. I have a design for the front that I need to have cut so I can prototype them on my XJ. If you can wait until mid-year, I will be to that point. I have a house to finish before I return to my off-road projects.

The plan is to provide a pair of brackets that are bolted to the unibody frome rails and can be welded to for the DIY'er type that wants the hardest part of building a front bumper taken care of. I have two designs in the works.

I built mine, hardest part is all the drilling!
framemount.jpg

there is one more bolt in the back and I will be tieing the sway bar mounts in also. there is also an additional angle bracket at the face of the mounts

where exactly are the pics of the Ridgco mounts?

cherokeekid said:
I built mine, hardest part is all the drilling!
framemount.jpg

there is one more bolt in the back and I will be tieing the sway bar mounts in also. there is also an additional angle bracket at the face of the mounts

where exactly are the pics of the Ridgco mounts?

Pics to rigidco mounts:

http://www.rigidco.com/bumper_mounting_system.htm

Back