• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANOTHER new offroad park opened up in northalabama!

256offroad

NAXJA Forum User
holy mess that hill is insane, that orange buggy gave it all it had, good recovery on one of the almost rolls and then boom, and fire. glad everyone rushed in to help him out. a ready fire extinguisher should be mandatory on the side line for that hill LOL

Crusherridgerockcrawlerpark.....What a name........heckova hill climb though!!!

Have you been there yet? My first impression is that its a place I wouldn't like. I like to trail ride a lot and then hit some stuff here and there but ride on trails to get there. Wooleys, Morris Mountain, etc are "Obstacle Parks" in my opinion so they aren't on the list of my favorite places, haha. Anyway, does this place have any decent trails or is this a place where 95% of the people on here wouldn't be able to do much?

Have you been there yet? My first impression is that its a place I wouldn't like. I like to trail ride a lot and then hit some stuff here and there but ride on trails to get there. Wooleys, Morris Mountain, etc are "Obstacle Parks" in my opinion so they aren't on the list of my favorite places, haha. Anyway, does this place have any decent trails or is this a place where 95% of the people on here wouldn't be able to do much?

Morris Mountain had some good trail riding on the side away from all the extreme rock stuff.

havent been there yet so i couldnt give you an opinion of the types of trails and if a locked xj on 35s could have fun.

tyler i can see where the trail riding thing is a problem... but most of the parks in the southeast are privately owned and they range from 1500 acres to 200 acres in size so the "trail riding" is slim to none....

ive just gotten used to obstacle parks... thats the way it is around here.

best trail riding private park that IVE been to is hawk pride ohv in florance alabama.

grey rock has some good trail riding....

I havnet been to crushers ridge yet, but i thought mountianside was gunna be like that and it ended up being awesome...

a great place for just trail riding is stoney lonesome in cullman...

a great place for just trail riding is stoney lonesome in cullman...

Prob with that place is there's next to no rocks there and all hill climbs....

My favorite place are currently Aetna and Coppenger cove. Lol, lots of trail riding, lots of obstacles, and they are both free! Haha.

My favorite place are currently Aetna and Coppenger cove. Lol, lots of trail riding, lots of obstacles, and they are both free! Haha.

yeah coppenger cove is awesome... never ridin aetna, but heard good things.

the free part is slimming down around these parts...

havent been there yet so i couldnt give you an opinion of the types of trails and if a locked xj on 35s could have fun.

tyler i can see where the trail riding thing is a problem... but most of the parks in the southeast are privately owned and they range from 1500 acres to 200 acres in size so the "trail riding" is slim to none....

ive just gotten used to obstacle parks... thats the way it is around here.

best trail riding private park that IVE been to is hawk pride ohv in florance alabama.

grey rock has some good trail riding....

Yes they do, but most people think they dont! GR is a VERY nice park

Yes they do, but most people think they dont! GR is a VERY nice park
yes grey rock does have trail riding... but its been the same ol same ol trails since forever with minimal closing due to mining...

i rarely ride the same park multiple rides in a row... i like to mix thing up :D

Prob with that place is there's next to no rocks there and all hill climbs....

I think we found one rock while we were there.:D

And if it's wet, holy cow at the hills!!!!!:wow:

Back