• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Garage Clean out listing

Well I am cleaning out the garage like everyone else. All Parts Listed are in South Colorado Springs/ Fountain Area unless otherwise noted.

97+ Fender Flares - Set of 4 Painted Maroon/Red (Could use new paint) - $50
97+ Misc Fender Flares - Painted Black, Silver or Standard Unpainted Black - $10ea

88' 4.0L Motor with most accessories. (Casting # 53005535)
See CL Ad for Pics
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/5601126167.html
NAXJA Members $350

Like New Jeep Comanche Bench Seat. Needs a to be cleaned a little, but otherwise in great condition. $60

88 Jeep Comanche MJ - Location Black Forest, delivery available in the Colorado Springs area.
White with camper shell.
I picked it knowing it had a bad motor (head gasket) but I have not had the time needed to work on it. It has BA10/5 transmission, and is 2wd. Body is in fair shape. I still need to get pics of it. Asking $1000 obo.

More parts will likely be added over time

Hi, I'm interested in your mj bench seat. Questions are: color, material, or photos that can be sent. I'm a new member so not sure how to proceed. I'm in Longmont. thx, Ron

Well I am cleaning out the garage like everyone else. All Parts Listed are in South Colorado Springs/ Fountain Area unless otherwise noted.

97+ Fender Flares - Set of 4 Painted Maroon/Red (Could use new paint) - $50
97+ Misc Fender Flares - Painted Black, Silver or Standard Unpainted Black - $10ea

88' 4.0L Motor with most accessories. (Casting # 53005535)
See CL Ad for Pics
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/5601126167.html
NAXJA Members $350

Like New Jeep Comanche Bench Seat. Needs a to be cleaned a little, but otherwise in great condition. $60

88 Jeep Comanche MJ - Location Black Forest, delivery available in the Colorado Springs area.
White with camper shell.
I picked it knowing it had a bad motor (head gasket) but I have not had the time needed to work on it. It has BA10/5 transmission, and is 2wd. Body is in fair shape. I still need to get pics of it. Asking $1000 obo.

More parts will likely be added over time
Damn your timing on the MJ couldn't be worse. I have been looking for one forever.

And I have a freshly rebuilt cylinder head for a Renix just looking for a good home. Does that Peugoat tranny stay in gear when it's warm and under stress?

And I have a freshly rebuilt cylinder head for a Renix just looking for a good home. Does that Peugoat tranny stay in gear when it's warm and under stress?

I have no clue on the tranny. The PO did not complain about the tranny, and it didn't run when I purchased it.

Back