• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Announcement

Congrats. Hope all works out well. Looking forward to seeing you two at the next M&G.

Congratulations Eagle! Bein married is great and I wish you and the new Mrs. all the best of joy, success and years together!
Tim

I knew you weren't looking forward to putting together NACFest04, but I had no idea that you were going to shift hemispheres and use marriage to a lovely senorita as an excuse . . . .

:D

Seriously, all the best.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

and an Eagle to share the nest with is certainly better than a "rogue turkey" trashing the living room.... (thats an inside joke but Eagle will get it..)
:rof:
mike

I'll be back in time to join in on planning NACFest ... fear not.

Mike in NJ said:
I knew you weren't looking forward to putting together NACFest04, but I had no idea that you were going to shift hemispheres and use marriage to a lovely senorita as an excuse . . . .

:D

Seriously, all the best.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Now Eagle, if the Boss is not too much for off-roading, is there any chance I can get the Heep junk that you will not need in Chile???

Congrats friend, I sincerely wish you the best from the bottom of my heart. Lena got so exhited when she heard the news, she sends you her best!

Rgds

Congrats!! When will we get to meet the lovely lady?

Congrats Eagle! I'm always the last to know. :moon:

Many happy years to both of you.

Back