• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ammsterdam!

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
aight, anyone give me a clue what a 4-6 day trip would cost? there and back? I've heard I can get away with 2k$, but others say 4k+.
Need some input. I REALLY want to go, as i've never had the money or opportunity/time to go before.

red91inWA said:
depends.....no drugs / little booze $2K

all the Hash, and pot you can smoke and lots O'booze $4K.

Dammit then, I'd need $25k, since I'd have 'special needs' that would need attending to... $5k/day for 5 days... "Life would be oh so sweet... if I was a bicycle seat"

NAXJA's a little slow with those Presidential pension checks... but I'm sure that's just a temporary glitch. I'll start saving them up, and I'll send y'all a postcard.

Amsterdam...

booze and drugs are not the first things that come to mind...

Cheaper and cleaner cathouses than Nevada I hear...

red91inWA said:
depends.....no drugs / little booze $2K

all the Hash, and pot you can smoke and lots O'booze $4K.

Are you guys crazy? Plane ticket is around $600 and who needs sleep in Amsterdam!!! You will be up the whole time. Or sleep in a $10/night youth hostile.

red91inWA said:
Over here in Oregon they have a "card" for your "special needs".

Send me zee card for vimmins wit whom I don't have to pretend zat I am underztanding all wat zey are zaying. and I'll buy my ticket...

All that other medicinal stuff :dunno: anywhere on the planet with a water source, 12+ hours of sunlight, and some crude capacity for distillation and/or fermentation will do.

Vancouver... :idea: Um, isn't that like in some foreign country or something?

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Are you guys crazy? Plane ticket is around $600 and who needs sleep in Amsterdam!!! You will be up the whole time. Or sleep in a $10/night youth hostile.

Wow, it that where we'd hook up with some hawt goth-soccer babes? Sign me up for that tour.

Beej said:
Why Amsterdam? You can have all the same goodies in Vancouver for a heck of a lot less $$. Vancouver's the Amsterdam of North America.... :D
Cause thats where me and my friends decided.....so about 3k then?

You know what they call a quarter-pounder with cheese in Amsterdam?

pulp_fiction_duo.jpg

A Royale with cheese.

woody said:
Wow, it that where we'd hook up with some hawt goth-soccer babes? Sign me up for that tour.

I have no idea. Just heard "stories" from those that have experienced. I can't wait to go however...

Lawn Cher' said:
You know what they call a quarter-pounder with cheese in Amsterdam?

<Snip>

A Royale with cheese.

Thank you Mark for providing me with what I think is my first chance to use negative rep in the new system.

GSequoia said:
Thank you Mark for providing me with what I think is my first chance to use negative rep in the new system.

What the hell for? It was an appropriate film reference.

GSequoia said:
Appropriate yes, but that gag is only secononded in old and bustedness by the H2 tierod video.

Steve Martin said it best, 'Well excuuuuuuse meeee!"

Gil BullyKatz said:
Amsterdam...

booze and drugs are not the first things that come to mind...

Cheaper and cleaner cathouses than Nevada I hear...

I went to party with friends for a few weeks in Germany back in '93.We decided to take a weekend trip to Amsterdam to further our partying-it was great.You can actually window shop for the working girls in Amsterdam's red light district.They have their windows all fixed up with rattan chairs,lace,etc. and they sit in their chairs and look sexy.You see something you like,go to the door.If not,move on to the next window.The coffee shops are pretty good too. :smoker:

Last edited:
Back