• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All of this talk about splitting the MWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Just to stir the pot...........

This is a non-issue in my book.
There are set rules for forming a new chapter. It's in the NAXJA Bylaws. Look it up, I don't feel like spoon feeding anyone. Those rules are valid and should be followed. PERIOD. If by chance that the purposed chapter overlaps an existing NAXJA chapter.......guess what! That's covered in the Bylaws too!

I just don't understand all of the "what if" crap. There is no "what if". It's all clearly defined in the bylaws. If there is a group of folks that want to form their own chapter, so be it. Follow the rules just like every other chapter did.

But what if not everyone in my chapter like bacon? Can i make a sub chapter called the Midwest Bacon-Lovers Chapter?

But what if not everyone in my chapter like bacon? Can i make a sub chapter called the Midwest Bacon-Lovers Chapter?

I believe this is a non-issue. I haven't met any one in the MWC that doesn't like bacon. JIM.

100% correct Mike.

Lets move on.

Rev

Great, who woke up the grumpy old man? :D

I still haven't seen anyone in the Dakotas huffing and puffing about this either. Keep the MWC the way it is.

Just to stir the pot...........

WHY?

This is a non-issue in my book.

GOOD, BECAUSE IT'S BEEN DISCUSED AND IT'S KNOWN THERE WILL BE NO SPLITTING, SO WHY STIR THE POT?

There are set rules for forming a new chapter. It's in the NAXJA Bylaws. Look it up, I don't feel like spoon feeding anyone. Those rules are valid and should be followed. PERIOD. If by chance that the purposed chapter overlaps an existing NAXJA chapter.......guess what! That's covered in the Bylaws too!

WE DO FOLLOW THE RULES, WE KNOW THERE'S RULES, WHY ARE YOU BEATING A DEAD HORSE?

I just don't understand all of the "what if" crap. There is no "what if". It's all clearly defined in the bylaws. If there is a group of folks that want to form their own chapter, so be it. Follow the rules just like every other chapter did.

GET USED TO IT, IT'S AN ELECTION AND THERE'S GOING TO BE THIS.

You know... I've seen this post, and another one that alludes to some discussion, but since the alleged "discussion" is not in the Members area of the Forum, I figure it can't be anything serious.

I did see some post in the Members area of a fellow wondering what Chapter he was in, and Tom (Old Man) suggesting he make his own Chapter. If that is where the discussion originated, I certainly would not take issue with that.

:D i put that **** on every thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back