• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alignment & Camber

Yeah, if you're planning on a BB soon, then wait until after you get it on to have it realigned. As far as specs go, I honestly don't remember but these numbers seem to stick in my head: Camber: 0, Caster: either +6 or +7, and I know total toe is -1. The only reason toe sticks in my head is because it was the only thing that needed adjustment on mine.

As far as the alignment process goes: The heads are mounted on the wheels and leveled, the vehicle is then rolled back then forward so the machine can "see" the angles that things are moving at and take the readings. The full weight of the vehicle should be on the wheels while taking the readings. It was probably lifted after the readings were taken to make adjustments. Thats been my experience with 2 different Hunter alignment machines anyway...

Back