• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AKA Parts fully modifed Spyder Electra w/ extras

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Spyder Electra Aggressor XT paintball marker with lots of upgrades.

Upgrades:
AKA LM/Lightning Bolt w/ cocking rod and beaver tail
AKA Sidewinder regulator
AKA Tornado Valve
AKAPP Mitey-MAX low pressure chamber
Dead-On Paintball Drop Forward
Ricochet 2K Electric Hopper
Stiffi Carbon Fiber barrel
Crossfire 4500 PSI carbon fiber nitrogen/high pressure air tank (will need to be re-tested)
Rase Tank protector
It also comes with a spring kit, tube carrier, spare parts/tool kit, charger for the electric trigger (if using rechargeable 9V battery), factory barrel, and some other odds and ends.

This thing was top-shelf for a Spyder back in the day and with all the low pressure upgrades would shoot through an entire case with one charge of the tank. Electronic trigger is also upgraded and features single fire, 3 round burst, 5 round burst, and full auto modes. I don't even want to know what I paid for all the parts/upgrtades, let alone how much money I spent on just paint. I haven't played inyears so its time for this stuff to go to somebody else. This would be a great gun to start out with as it uses very little air but isn't nearly as complex or expensive as an auto-cocker.

200$ OBO

Thanks,
Richard
720-891-6603

Back