• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ’S ARMOR meets Warrior Products. Urban's Street Bumper.

Sadly, it was more. Much much more....

$290.00 ..... WP Bumper
$305.00 ..... AJ's Work
$116.22 ..... 1st set Hella Micro DEs
$138.00 ..... 2nd set Hella Micro DEs
$ 75. 54 ..... HID Country Ballasts
$158.36 ..... UPS shipping to Canuckastan
$280.00 ..... Paint (such a Mother@*%&?&# rip-off)
------------------------------------------------------------------
$1363.12 ..... Total

Awwww yea rings in at $595 after AJ's got a hold of it... I'm good :) $280 for paint? Mother of God it better be some ceramic infused exotic German chit. You could buy a decent GALLON of paint for that. The body guys that work with us charge $150 to prep, paint, and colorsand a normal-size bumper. Assuming no repairs or corrections have to be done. You sir, got the shaft. But in the end I'd say it's totally worth it if it's exactly what you wanted. Custom = cash.

Yeah yeah, you don't live around here; all the paint shops suck ass and they're expensive.
I was originally quoted $200, but then he decided to raise the price after he got my bumper; he also decided to take a week to get it done. That's how they roll in my town. You either learn to deal with it or you get nothing done.

i could never justify that price too myself i would have painted it myself. even if the color was slightly off. it does look sweet though. the nice part is your lights are protected i keep ripping mine off. :rolleyes:

i could never justify that price too myself i would have painted it myself. even if the color was slightly off. it does look sweet though. the nice part is your lights are protected i keep ripping mine off. :rolleyes:
That makes two of us, but what's done is done.

Thanks man. I wouldn't mind having my front fender flares modified to narrow the gap between the new bumper, but I'm unsure if it's at all possible. I'll have to ask around.

Did you ever find out anything about this? I've been toying around with the idea of "extending" in height and width, my stock flares by 3" with pieces cut from a second set of flares.

I've looked into plastic welding but not bitten the bullet yet.

I would really like to do that with my MORE bumper and get rid of the Hella 500's

Back