• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Airsoft Balancing

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
So I just got some 33x12.50x15 BFG's mounted but not balanced, and i wanted to try to BB balancing, so i have been reading around that in a 33" tire, you would use around 8 oz of BB's in each tire. Which if i go with a .25 gram bb, that would be a little over 900 bb's per tire...that sound about right? Also how hard is it to get them in there through the valve stem?

Search its been covered. They wont fit through the valve stems you have too break the beed and put them in through there. And more is better with the air soft bbs. I read on here a plastic party cup full per 33 is good. There is a chart on here that says what it would take. I went to walmart and got a cheap scale for my 31's saved me the time of counting them

Red party cup (keg) is what I used and have been telling people, either all the way full of the plastic BB's or almost to the top. I have 33x12.5R15 BFG's also and this works very well. You can use a hi-lift to break your bead or find someone local to you with a bead breaker.

-Alex

i just did it today with some 285's and it said 8 oz's i added about 8.5 and i can tell a difference when im going about 40 plus but the slower speeds i dont notice it

I honestly would not have thought you would have a problem with 33" BFG's. I have been running those for 4 years with no problems. I think I have had them rebalanced once.

Back