• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Airflow Snorkel and Donaldson Airbox

Begster

NAXJA Forum User
I have a used Airflow snorkel in good condition (has some tan paint splashes on the bottom side from running over a puddle of paint in the street).

Comes with a Donaldson air box. (I do not have the adapter piece to connect the hose to the rear of the stock airbox)

The airbox is in good condition, except for the little area where my zip-tie mount broke and let the cover get into the e-fan. Tinniest of hole in the cover, can easily be sealed by epoxy or RTV.

You can see the little hole in the middle. I honestly had it running like this in my Jeep, no issues.

What a snorkel looks like.

Retail for $385 for the snorkel
http://airflowamerica.com/?page_id=127

$275 for the snorkel (Will come still attached to my old fender if you want to see where to drill) and the box.

debating...
have any offers yet?
Im in lower NY any chance for shipping?

Eh, I'd rather not deal with shipping right now. The snorkel is pretty big, and its currently attached to a fender to use as a template for drilling. If I still have it in a while I'll look into it.

Back