• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aftermarket steering parts

gm tech

NAXJA Forum User
hey i just installed my buget boost lift spacers shackles
now i want to get a HD steering set up and a adjust able track bar
i was thinkin about getting the rustys hd steering set up and trac bar?
i got the lift from rusty just cause it was only 99 bucks
i aligned it at work but the tie rod tube is froze like a mofo and i just see getin a HD one for the hell of it

i beleve a couple off parts off the ZJ's are a little more stout than the XJ i cant rember what

Check out www.rockauto.com for 93-98 V8 Grand Cherokee Tie Rod, TRE, and adjustment sleeve. Stock XJ Tie Rod is 7/8" hollow and V8 ZJ is 1" solid stock, much better. You can get all of it shipped for around $100 using Moog brand or $64 using Mevotech brand.

Tie Rod - DS1312
TRE - ES3096L
Adjustment Sleeve - ES2079S

You cnnot go wrong wth JCR, they support our chapter, and they are great guys.

Rev

what he said, I am running their 1-ton set up and have beat the piss out of it for the past few years w/o any problems...

I don't have anything by JCR but I have called them a few times and I will buy from them when I can. I have yet to hear a truly bad review. They had some issues when they first came out but it looks like they have it figured out. I would buy it if I needed a new set up. Stay away from rustys. I have a buddy that runs it and it's not HD. Tiny and delicate is a good way to describe it. The steering set-up I run is the same size as JCR's and it dwarfs the rusty's set-up.

Parakeet

Back