• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AFE Air intake FS

Da_cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys i'm looking to sell my AFE air intake for $75 obo. I just Bought an ARB Safari Snorkel so i have no need for this one. The intake tube has a few marks on it (shown in the pic) and it's a tight fit if you have a throttle body spacer. But It bolts right up without any modification. Replaces OE air filter with high flow air filter that is also Washable/reusable. it replaces the factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood. It also sounds great when you get on the gas. AFE's website claims it fits 91-01 jeep cherokees with a 4.0L. WILL NOT WORK IF YOUR VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED WITH ABS. The ABS actuator will be in the way. These intakes sell for $245.99 on the quadratec website http://www.quadratec.com/products/77006_801.htm so this would be a steal for anyone looking for an intake. Send a PM or give me a call at 719-510-6697 if your interested, my name is Josh. If i dont answer leave a message and i'll call you as soon as i can. Thanks.

P3100387.jpg

P3100388.jpg

P3100389.jpg

Back